Welcome to the LK Spine Institute
The LK Spine Institute is located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. We are always accepting new patients. If you have a cervical, thoracic, or lumbar spinal condition, please contact our office via email at scheduling@COOrthoSpine.com or via telephone at 1-303-501-7194.
Led by Dr. Ross Sherban, LK Spine Institute provides treatment of all Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar spinal conditions, with a specialized focus on:
- Conservative treatment as the primary option
- Minimally invasive spinal decompression and microdiscectomy (faster recovery with smaller incisions)
- Cervical disc replacement as an alternative to fusion if indicated
- Minimally invasive lumbar fusion with multiple approaches based on pathology to reduce hospital stay and minimize recovery time
- Complex and revision cervical and lumbar surgery
Serving the Greater Denver Area
LK Spine Institute
7400 East Crestline Circle, Ste. 150
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Patient Forms and Practice Policies
- Due to the nature of our surgical practice, delays sometimes occur. We give each patient the same careful attention in as timely a fashion as possible.
- Government Issued Photo ID is required at the time of check-in. We cannot see you without a legal form of photo ID.